Site and Accessibility Information
About this site
- “Skip to Content” links have been added to the top of every document to allow users of text–to–speech browsers easy navigation
- Everything on this site is accessible with a keyboard as well as a mouse.
- Alternative text has been used for all important images. This feature is used for text–to–speech browsers and all–text browsers.
- The video is captioned for people who are deaf or hard of hearing and the video player is keyboard accessible.
- The audio file has a transcript
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) have been used to control much of the site’s layout and ensure it is accessible.
- Relative units have been used to control the width of text on each page. This allows users to adjust the width of the browser without causing horizontal scrolling and it allows displayed text to flow well when resized.
- Font sizes can be adjusted using browser settings.
Download the latest versions
Recommended Plug-in Downloads
- Jacob Williams, MicroAssist
- Pavel Karoukin, MicroAssist
- Jillian McCarthy, MicroAssist
- Ally Curtis, alyson | design
- Donna Blumberg Lendon Computer Services, LLC
- Susan Fenner
- Jennifer Ryman